Lately, I find myself meandering through Memoir. This is Lara Casey who founded Southern Weddings magazine a decade ago. In this book, she parallels planting and tending a garden to cultivating an intentional life. Throughout the book, she leaves space for personal reflection. If you are looking for some re-direction for the New Year, I highly recommend this one. Enjoy!
From the Book Barn:
- An Update on The Hallelujah House May 22, 2023
- When Utilizing Discernment Becomes Snake Hunting April 19, 2023
- It’s All About Jesus April 5, 2023
- When Your Life Unravels: A Covid Story February 26, 2023
- Are You Lost on the Wide Path? February 11, 2023