As a young girl, my favorite place to read was in the horse stall. I’d curl up on a bundle of straw with a flashlight and devour the written word. Peggy, my horse loved the company, and I never worried about her backing up on me. I’d like to post some recommendations from time to time. Lately, the subject has been hearing from God and this book is a great example of a young woman who heard from God in her dreams. Her dream led her to a mission in Haiti, saving children from slavery. I couldn’t put this one down. If you are looking for a great inspirational story of how one person can make an enormous impact by stepping out in faith, pick this one up and give it a try. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
From the Book Barn:
- An Update on The Hallelujah House May 22, 2023
- When Utilizing Discernment Becomes Snake Hunting April 19, 2023
- It’s All About Jesus April 5, 2023
- When Your Life Unravels: A Covid Story February 26, 2023
- Are You Lost on the Wide Path? February 11, 2023